Adobe photoshop 7 free download for windows 10 64 bit
Adobe photoshop 7 free download for windows 10 64 bit.
NVIDIA Adds Resizable BAR Support to All GeForce RTX 30-Series Graphics Cards
NVIDIA, as promised, managed to add support for Resizable BAR technology to all GeForce RTX 30 series graphics accelerators by the end of this month. Large-scale work on technology integration was carried out with the support and cooperation of AMD and Intel companies, as well as motherboard manufacturers and NVIDIA partners.
Resizable BAR support requires compatible hardware, latest NVIDIA graphics driver (456.89 or newer), as well as vBIOS updates for video cards. Resizable BAR technology, which opens the CPU access to the entire video memory stack of the graphics accelerator, which, according to NVIDIA, can increase performance in some games by up to 12%.
NVIDIA also expands the list of games that support Resizable BAR technology. Now 17 game projects work with this technology. The manufacturer confirmed that with the release of new driver versions, the list of supported games will be updated:
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla;
- Battlefield V;
- Borderlands 3;
- Cyberpunk 2077;
- Death Stranding;
- DIRT 5;
- F1 2021;
- Forza Horizon 4;
- Gears 5;
- Hitman 2;
- Hitman 3;
- Horizon Zero Dawn;
- Metro Exodus;
- Red Dead Redemption 2;
- Watch dogs legion.
GeForce RTX 3060 owners are in luck because the Resizable BAR technology is supported by this video card right out of the box, so this news is irrelevant for them. However, the owners of the GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, GeForce RTX 3070, GeForce RTX 3080 and GeForce RTX 3090 models will have to carry out a number of manipulations to activate the Resizable BAR.
For owners of reference versions of these video cards, NVIDIA has prepared a special update tool that can be downloaded from the manufacturer’s official website. For owners of non-reference Ampere video cards, each manufacturer has prepared their own update tools. To receive Resizable BAR support, you must:
- Make sure that the processor and the motherboard chipset are compatible with the Resizable BAR technology (the list is given below);
- If necessary, install the latest BIOS version of the motherboard, and then enable Resizable BAR in its settings;
- Download and install the latest GeForce Game Ready Driver (465.89 WHQL at the time of this writing);
- Update vBIOS video cards GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, GeForce RTX 3070, GeForce RTX 3080 and GeForce RTX 3090 (owners of GeForce RTX 3060 do not need to do this);
- Owners of NVIDIA reference cards (Founders Edition) need to download the correct firmware directly from the NVIDIA website. Owners of non-reference versions of Ampere video cards should refer to the websites of the manufacturers of their accelerators.
- You can verify the activation of Resizable BAR using the GPU-Z program or through the «NVIDIA Control Panel»
Motherboard processors and chipsets supporting Resizable BAR
Below are links to all the vBIOS update tools for GeForce RTX 30 series graphics cards from a particular manufacturer.
- ASUS: select the desired GeForce RTX 30 Series graphics card -> Model -> Support -> Driver & Utility;
- Gainward: Select GPU -> Tool;
- MSI: Select GPU -> Support -> Utility -> Select MSI Dragon Center or MSI Live Update;
- Palit: Select GPU -> Tool;
At the time of this writing, not all manufacturers have published the required vBIOS versions. NVIDIA strongly recommends installing vBIOS on video cards only from its manufacturer. Firmware is not interchangeable and if installed incorrectly, there is a chance to turn the video card into a «brick».